Friday Downton Durham CSA Pick-Up
(Ninth Street Bakery)
Here are the details for your pick-up location:
Ninth Street Bakery, 136 E. Chapel Hill Street, Durham, NC
- Please do not come to pick-up your share if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms. If you test positive for COVID-19, please do not return to pick-ups until you meet the criteria determined by the CDC. If you need a delivery due to illness, email Betsy.
- Masks are welcome, but vaccinated members are no longer required to wear a maskto pick up sites.
- Please maintain a 6 foot space between yourself and others at all times during pick-up.
- Please allow the volunteer to help you find your box and make it accessible to you.
- Boxes stay at your pick-up site. Please leave your boxes so we can reuse them each week.
- Please bring your own bags to put your veggies in when you come to pick-up.
- A swap box will be available at all pick-ups. Feel free to leave an item you don't want and swap it for an item in the swap box. Please always wash your veggies before consuming them.
If running late:
Text or call Maddie, the volunteer to let her know you're on your way (phone number was provided in your Downtown Durham CSA email at the beginning of the season). Please share this information with housemates, spouses, & friends who will be picking up.
Every member gets 2 late pick-ups each season. Late pick-ups will be left in a labeled bag near the green entrance. Please note this is a public location and staff will not be on site after 6pm---so unfortunately we can't promise that your bag won't be taken by a passerby.
If you have further questions, please email Betsy: email@example.com