Friday Downton Durham CSA Pick-Up
(Ninth Street Bakery)
Here are the details for your pick-up location:
Ninth Street Bakery, 136 E. Chapel Hill Street, Durham, NC
- Please do not come to pick-up your share if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms. If you test positive for COVID-19, please do not return to pick-ups until you meet the criteria determined by the CDC. If you need a delivery due to illness, email us.
- Masks are strongly recommended at CSA pick-up.
- Please maintain a 6 foot space between yourself and others at all times during pick-up.
- Please allow the volunteer to help you find your box and make it accessible to you.
- Boxes stay at your pick-up site. Please leave your boxes so we can reuse them each week.
- Please bring your own bags to put your veggies in when you come to pick-up.
- A swap box will be available at all pick-ups. Feel free to leave an item you don't want and swap it for an item in the swap box. Please always wash your veggies before consuming them.
If running late:
Text or call the volunteer to let her know you're on your way (phone number was provided in your "Ninth Street Bakery Pick-Up" email at the beginning of the season). Please share this information with housemates, spouses, & friends who will be picking up.
Every member gets 2 late pick-ups each season. Late pick-ups will be left in a labeled bag on the bakery's loading dock. Please note this is a public location and staff will not be on site after 6pm---so unfortunately we can't promise that your bag won't be taken by a passerby.
If you have further questions, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org