Wednesday Carrboro Farmers Market
Here are the details for your pick-up location:
Carrboro Farmers Market
301 W Main St.
At Tri Sa's Mu Tar K'Paw Gardens stand, someone will be able to help you.
- Please do not come to pick-up your share if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms. If you test positive for COVID-19, please do not return to pick-ups until you meet the criteria determined by the CDC. If you need a delivery due to illness, email Betsy.
- Masks are strongly recommended during CSA pick-up.
- Please maintain a 6 foot space between yourself and others at all times during pick-up.
- Please allow the farmer or staff to help you find your box and make it accessible to you.
- Boxes stay at your pick-up site. Please leave your boxes so we can reuse them each week.
- Please bring your own bags to put your veggies in when you come to pick-up.
- A swap box will be available at all pick-ups. Feel free to leave an item you don't want and swap it for an item in the swap box. Please always wash your veggies before consuming them.
If you can't make it by 6pm:
Your farmer will bring your share back to the farm (directions here). It will be in the walk-in cooler in the big barn at the farm. You're welcome to pick it up anytime before sundown. It will remain in the walk-in cooler through Thursday evening.
The farm gate will be locked at night to limit access to the farm. If the gate is locked when you arrive, you can either park outside the gate and walk in or unlock the gate. The gate code was included in your "Wednesday Carrboro Farmers' Market: 2022" email. Please use the provided hand sanitizer before and after you unlock and open the gate. Please make sure to lock it again when you leave. See the Farm Pick-up specific page for more information.
For 2022 Wednesday Pick-up Dates please see our 2022 Full Season CSA Calendar.
If you have further questions, please email Betsy: firstname.lastname@example.org