Tuesday Chapel Hill Farmers Market
CSA Pick-Up Site
Here are the details for your pick-up location:
Chapel Hill Farmers Market
In the University Mall parking lot: 201 S Estes Dr.
At Tri Sa's Mu Tar K'Paw Gardens stand, someone will be able to help you.
- Please do not come to pick-up your share if you are ill or anyone in your household is ill. You can send someone from outside your household to pick up your share for you. If you or anyone from your household is sick, please do not return to pick-ups until you meet the criteria determined by the CDC.
- Members are required to wear a mask or face covering to pick up sites. The CDC recommends wearing cloth face coverings in public settings.
- All shares will be packed in plastic bags inside your CSA box to enable you to pick up your share quickly.
- Please maintain a 6 foot space between yourself and others at all times during pick-up.
- Please allow the farmer or staff to help you find your box and make it accessible to you.
If you can't make it by 6pm:
Your farmer will bring your share back to the farm (directions here). It will be in the walk-in cooler in the big pole barn at the farm. You're welcome to pick it up anytime before sundown or before 11am on Wednesday.
Please email Betsy, the Farm Manager, at email@example.com or text 203-321-7066 to let her know that you will be picking up at the farm.
Please follow the on-farm protocol posted on the main gate. The gate is to remain locked at all times to limit access to the farm. The gate code was included in your Spring CSA Guide email.
Spring 2021 Tuesday Pick-up Dates:
● First pick-up: April 27
● Last pick-up: June 15
● Make-up boxes ONLY: June 22
● Break week, NO PICK-UP: June 29
If you have further questions, please email Betsy: firstname.lastname@example.org