Wednesday Farm CSA Pick-up
Here are the details for your pick-up location:
Wednesdays 1- 8pm
Transplanting Traditions Community Farm
directions to the farm here
- Please do not come to pick-up your share if you are ill or anyone in your household is ill. You can send someone from outside your household to pick up your share for you. If you or anyone from your household is sick, please do not return to pick-ups until you meet the criteria determined by the CDC.
- Please wear a mask or face covering (scarves, bandanas, etc. covering both nose and mouth) at all times while on the farm. The CDC recommends wearing cloth face coverings in public settings.
- All shares will be packed in plastic bags inside your CSA box to enable you to pick up your share quickly.
- Please maintain a 6 foot space between yourself and others at all times during pick-up.
- Please limit your time on the farm. For the time being, CSA members are no longer permitted to walk around the farm.
- If you are sending a friend to pick up your share for you, please clearly explain the pick-up process and expectations.
- A sign will be posted on the gate detailing the on-farm expectations for your reference.
- The gate will be unlocked during the day on CSA pick-up days but will remain locked at all other times to limit access to the farm. If you arrive after hours and the gate is locked, you can either park outside the gate and walk in or unlock the gate and drive in. The gate code was included in your initial Wednesday Farm Pick-up email. Please use the provided hand sanitizer before and after you unlock and open the gate. Please make sure to lock it behind you.
- You will find the walk-in cooler underneath the big pole barn. Please use the provided hand sanitizer before touching the door handle or turning on the light (the light switch is to the right of the door). Inside the walk-in, find the box labeled with your name and take the plastic bag(s) with your produce out. Please unfold your empty box (learn how in this quick video), look on your box label to see who your farmer is, and put the box in the rack with your farmer's name on it, turn the cooler light off, and shut the door firmly (to keep the cool air in).
Late picking up?
Your share will remain in the walk-in for you to pick up anytime through Thursday evening.
Have questions about pick-up?
Call or text Betsy: 203-321-7066 or Moo Kho Paw: 919-525-6372
Summer 2020 Wednesday Pick-up Dates:
● First pick-up: July 8th
● Last pick-up: August 26th
● Make-up boxes ONLY: September 2nd
● Break week, NO PICK-UP: September 9th
2020 FULL SEASON CSA CALENDAR
If you have further questions, please email Betsy: firstname.lastname@example.org