We welcome CSA Members to visit the farm at their leisure and experience the beauty of the place where their vegetables are grown. We request that they adhere to the following guidelines. Please note that the farm is not open to the general public outside of planned tours or events.
- TTCF is a working farm - please be respectful of the farmers' time and do not try to talk to them while they are working.
- Mask wearing is strongly recommended (masks are required when entering the walk-in cooler).
- The farm is open during daylight hours on any day of the week or weekend (9:00am-7:30pm during the spring/summer seasons, 9:00am-5:30pm during the fall/winter seasons).
- No dogs are allowed on the farm. We love furry friends, too, but we kindly request that you leave them at home.
- Please do not pick or eat anything growing on the farm unless you are given permission.
- You may enter the field area, but please do not step on the beds where vegetables are growing. You may walk between the beds in the furrows.
- Please note that we are not open to the public. This is a special perk of being a CSA member!
The farm is located at 2912 B Jones Ferry Road in Chapel Hill. Please follow these directions on our website, which are more accurate than google maps or similar apps.
If you have further questions about these guidelines, you may email the TTCF Farm Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.